Ranch House Plan for a Sloping Lot
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A flexible floor plan gives you options in this one story Ranch house plan.
- You can use the nook as your main eating area or use bedroom 4 as a formal dining room.
- Need a home office? Use bedroom 3 with its walk-in closet for storage.
- The hall bathroom in this area is handicap accessible.
- A wood stove warms the big living room, kitchen and nook.
- The master suite features a spacious walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
- Finish the bonus space on the second floor to add more rooms and you even have a walk-out basement for more square footage.
- ICF exterior walls make the home energy efficient.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 215 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 637 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss