Ranch House Plan with Cathedral Family Room
About This Plan
- A giant cathedral ceiling expands the family room of this Ranch house plan.
- Both the dining room and kitchen are open to the family room, giving you wonderful views from room to room.
- Sliders in the dining room lead out to the backyard where you can add a deck or porch.
- The master suite is bright and airy and comes with a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,426 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12