Ranch House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- Get a big, open floor plan with this three bedroom Ranch house plan.
- A den off the foyer has two columns on top of half walls to define the space.
- This home has an informal layout with no formal dining room.
- The big screen porch in back is vaulted giving you lots of space to dine outdoors.
- The comfortable master suite is located on the main floor with a large walk-in closet for clothes storage.
- On the lower level, there are two more bedrooms and a huge family room with future expansion space nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,395 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 9"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss