Ranch House Plan with Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- From the front, this attractive Ranch home looks like it's one story but there's a huge finished lower level that almost doubles the home's size.
- You can easily live all on the first floor with its big open floor plan and three bedrooms.
- Pocket doors slide open to reveal a study off the foyer.
- The split bedroom layout of this floor affords privacy for the master suite.
- The other two bedrooms are all the way across the house.
- When guests come or you want to entertain, head down to the finished lower level where you have both a rec room and a media room with platform seating.
- Two extra bedrooms share a hall bathroom and there's a large storage area too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,456 sq. ft.
- Storage: 456 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 190 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 876 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick