Ranch House Plan with Four to Seven Bedrooms
4 - 7
About This Plan
- The four bedrooms in this European house plan are separated with two on the main floor and two upstairs and the option for three more if you finish the lower level.
- You can relax in the formal living room off the foyer or in the giant family room in back.
- There is no formal dining room, just a large informal eating area with double doors to the rear covered patio.
- On the second floor there is a loft area and playroom to store all the kids toys.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain three more bedrooms and a massive rec room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 10"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12