Ranch House Plan with Heated Storage Space
About This Plan
- An arched window in bedroom 3 adds a nice touch to this Ranch house plan.
- The open layout inside makes the most of the home's modest square footage.
- In the kitchen, the U shape keeps everything close to your fingertips with a sink that has a front-facing window and a stove that faces the living room so you have a view while you cook.
- Double doors swing open to patio space that comes both covered and uncovered.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The large master bathroom has a corner soaking tub and double sinks.
- In the garage a closed storage space gives you a heated room for your valuables.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss