Ranch House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line over the courtyard-style garage gives this Ranch house plan a unique look.
- Inside, a half wall separates the dining area from the foyer, giving you clear sight lines to the big open floor plan.
- A corner fireplace in the family room warms the whole area.
- Split bedrooms place the luxurious master suite off by itself on the left side of the home.
- The remaining three bedrooms are on the right side away from Mom and Dad.
- Covered porches front and back are joined by an open patio area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,776 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 73' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick