Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two shed dormers create visual appeal for this Ranch house plan.
- The wide foyer swings around to reveal a huge open living area with beamed ceilings in the kitchen and dining room.
- Views extend back to the spacious vaulted and beamed living room anchored by a big fireplace with built-ins on each side.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a private master suite off by itself.
- You can step right onto the patio from the bedroom.
- On the other side of the home, you get a laundry room plus a large mudroom that is well-organized with built-ins and a coat closet.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an additional 1,153 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,981 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,981 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"