Ranch House Plan with Two-Way Fireplace
About This Plan
- The cozy hearth room in this Ranch house plan shares a two-way fireplace with the large great room.
- In the kitchen a peninsula eating bar is great for snacks or informal meals.
- Set apart from the family bedrooms, the master suite benefits from its quiet location.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,919 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick