Ranch House Plan with Upscale Touches
About This Plan
- A simple gable roof and foundation make this Ranch house plan economical to build yet it has some upscale touches inside that are anything but plain.
- Vaulted ceilings in the huge great room and bedroom 3 make the home feel larger.
- Double sinks in the hall bathroom are another nice touch adding functionality.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats 4 and gives you views of the great room from the sink.
- A covered grilling porch provides shade and a place for your barbecue.
- The laundry closet lies close to all the bedrooms and the master suite gets a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,203 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 10"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 331 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick