Ranch Plan With Large Great Room
About This Plan
- At just under 2,500 square feet, this ranch home has a metal roof, shuttered windows, massive front columns and a side entry defined by a small porch.
- Inside, an open concept floor plan is defined by a spacious kitchen that features curved island that overlooks the great room and adjacent dinette.
- A formal dining room lies to the front of the home just to the left of the entry while the master suite lies to the right.
- It includes a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional bedrooms are found on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy.
- A three-stall side-load garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss