Ranch With Craftsman Detailing
About This Plan
- A blend of Craftsman detailing and traditional design style give this home plan great curb appeal. The step ceiling in the entry draws you immediately into the home where a spacious great room features a wrap around exterior porch that draws your eye through the space.
- The kitchen includes an island that draws both the nook and the great room into a large space for daily living.
- A formal dining room with step ceiling provides another serving area for the cook just off the entry to the left.
- The master suite is well appointed with a large walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub and tray ceiling in the bedroom. The second bedroom if found on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- A 3-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
- VIDEO TOUR: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1044 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss