Ranch With Swooping Roof and Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing give this one story house plan great curb appeal. Notice the subtle sweep of the gable over the entry and the shed dormer: two nice touches.
- As you enter, you'll be drawn into the home by the spacious great room that lies directly ahead. Here you'll find an open concept floor plan where the kitchen with island and the dining work with it to make a large living area for everyday.
- The bedrooms all lie to the right of the entry and include a master suite with step ceiling, walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry area. Two additional bedrooms lie to the front and share a full bath off the hallway.
- A 3-car, side-load garage completes the home.
- VIDEO TOUR: See the home from the inside and out in our YouTube video tour.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available