Rear-Facing Oasis with Master Retreat
About This Plan
- This luxury home plan is designed to take advantage of a rear-facing lot. Create your own oasis with the help of his one-of-a-kind design.
- First note the master quarters. A large light-filled master bedroom has an intricate tray ceiling and a spa-like barrel-vaulted bath with his-and-her commodes. The wardrobe is a room unto itself and features ample built-ins plus windows giving you natural light. There's more - a master retreat complete with its own bar and terrace give you reasons to stay secluded as long as you can.
- The dramatic living room has a 20'-vaulted ceiling and views across the broad terrace. A bar makes entertaining more fun. These views are shared by the Kitchen and breakfast room. The dining room faces the front. Two built-ins house your china nearby.
- The family room has a grand fireplace flanked by built-ins and accesses the back lanai.
- Two private bedroom suites - one with lanai access - and a study with coffered ceiling and built-ins complete the main floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 0"
- Depth: 103' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"