Rear-Oriented House Plan with Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- The planters on either side of the entry porch on this traditional house plan are a nice touch to the outside of this design.
- Inside, the openness of the great room and dining room facilitate entertaining guests. The extended ceiling heights as well as the column-lined rooms bring classic style to these rear-oriented rooms that can overlook the golf course or lake view.
- The openness of this design extends into the unique kitchen and breakfast areas as well that access the rear grilling porch for convenience.
- The luxurious master bath offers a relaxing whirlpool bath with an enormous walk-in closet.
- The secondary bedrooms have access to an accommodating bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,864 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick