Rear Porch with Fireplace
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This ranch house plan, available in two exterior options (see below), takes full advantage of your lot with a rear covered porch with central fireplace - a perfect spot for an outdoor living room.
- The covered front entry leads to a foyer with double doors leading to the den with window seat on one side and an archway leading to the living room on the other. Windows on two walls make the living room a bright spot.
- Another arched opening leads to the wide open family room, kitchen and dining room space. A fireplace in the family room is flanked by built-ins and a door leads to the covered back porch from the dining room. Note the corner walk-in kitchen pantry.
- The master suite has rear porch access as well and a spa-like bath with a jacuzzi tub in the corner as well as a separate shower. The walk-in closet is a nice touch. Two more bedrooms share a bath and laundry is centrally-located taking some of the pain out of that chore.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 23258JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.