Rectangular Barndominium with L-shaped Porch and Drive-through Garage
About This Plan
- This barndominium has an efficient and budget-friendly rectangular footprint. A porch wraps around the front-left corner and has access to the home from both sides.
- Step inside and you are greeted with an open floor plan that is open above. The kitchen island is massive and gives you seating for casual meals.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor as well as a laundry/mudroom off the garage entry.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the living room below and two bedrooms line the back of the home.
- On the garage side, two bays have access to the front and an extra-wide door on the back gives you drive-through access.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 911 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss