Rectangular Beach Bungalow with Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- Enjoy low-country living in this rectangular Beach Bungalow, clad in shakes and clapboard siding.
- The main level is where you'll find a single garage bay, along with a staircase that leads to the heart of the home.
- The second level is completely open, except for the powder bath tucked into the corner. L-shaped cabinets form the kitchen with space for a dining table to double as an island.
- The front door is centered on the front elevation with a front porch that expands the width of the home.
- Upstairs, each bedroom includes a full bath and a laundry closet provides space for a stackable unit.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 528 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"