Rectangular Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This rectangular ranch home plan features a traditional exterior with a gabled roof and charming front porch.
- A family room greets you upon entering, complete with a fireplace on the rear wall.
- The eat-in kitchen allows for a dining table to double as an island, and a closet pantry provides additional storage space.
- The kitchen includes a back door for quick and easy access to the backyard.
- Three bedrooms can be found down the hall, along with a compartmentalized bath with a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss