Refined French Country Chateau
About This Plan
- A wealth of luxury has been designed into this refined French Country house plan.
- From the big, wide foyer, you have amazing sightlines into the formal dining room with its warming fireplace, just right for holiday meals.
- The well-equipped gourmet kitchen has a butler's pantry and a huge walk-in pantry, both excellent for storage and convenience.
- The outdoor covered terrace wraps around the big family room, where back-to-back fireplaces also warm the screened porch.
- In the opulent master suite, you get a morning coffee bar, a bayed sitting area and a private staircase down to the optional lower level designed with a sauna and exercise room.
- The lower level also has a huge wine room and full bar/kitchenette that would work well for a plush in-law suite.
- Each of the four bedroom suites on the second floor has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 connects to the bonus room that adds an additional 485 square feet of living space.
- Finishing the lower level is an additional 3,870 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,451 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,870 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 122' 11"
- Depth: 100' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1015 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"