Refined French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Polished and refined, this French Country house plan offers five bedrooms and a separate craft room for all your projects.
- 11' high ceilings make an impressive statement and there's an arched entryway from the formal dining room to the keeping room with its big fireplace.
- A huge living room boasts a coffered ceiling with double doors to take you out to one of the rear porches.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space with a door to the screened porch.
- Bedroom 2 has a quiet location off by itself on the first floor.
- The luxurious master suite is also on the first floor and it features a sitting area, his and her closets and a spacious master bathroom.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and walk-in closet and the craft room is lined with built-ins along one wall.
- Garages are split with a three car bay on one side and a one car bay across by the porte cochere.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 747 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 19 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 124' 10"
- Depth: 87' 6"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1377 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick