Refreshing 3-Bed Southern Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan reels you in with its fresh take on southern Colonial design. The exterior greets you with its trio of gables and a large front covered porch.
- As you enter the home you are greeted by a 2-story entry. To the right, you will find a formal dining room and on the left, behind French doors, a private study.
- Move towards the back of the home and you'll find an open concept layout with the family room with fireplace open tot he breakfast room and kitchen.
- The large kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a large island. The breakfast nook has access to the rear of the home.
- All the bedrooms are located upstairs. The master suite includes dual vanities, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower with dual shower heads, an enclosed toilet, and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- The 2-car side load garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom with a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,262 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12