Remarkable 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with First-Floor Master and Outdoor Lanai
About This Plan
- The cross-gabled, metal roof, stone accents, horizontal siding, and metal columns equally contribute to the stunning, modern exterior of this 4-bedroom, farmhouse plan.
- A two-story foyer leads you into the great room, centered around a fireplace. French doors off the dining room supply access to the BBQ porch and covered lanai. The kitchen boasts a large island and barn-door pantry, both considered essentials for the modern chef.
- Just off the family room, discover a study with decorative barn doors for added privacy.
- One wing of the main-level provides your master suite, featuring a 5-fixture, master bathroom with dual sinks, a square-based, bay window which houses your separate tub, and his and her closets. Access to the main-level laundry room is available through the master closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a third bedroom includes a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 828 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 7"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on
- Framing Type: Stick