Remarkable New American House Plan with Main-Level Study
About This Plan
- Multiple front-facing, gable roofs make this New American house plan stand out among others. Shake shingles and stone accents complete the design.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, along with a quiet study and laundry room, while the sleeping accommodations are on the second level. A two-story foyer provides a feeling of grandeur upon entering.
- The eat-in kitchen offers an oversized island with a snack bar and a roomy walk-in pantry. The adjacent, and open, great room offers ample natural light due to large windows, and a fireplace. A covered porch sits to the left of the kitchen.
- Upstairs, your light-filled master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with two sinks, a toilet room, and an oversized shower with two fixed shower heads. Three additional bedrooms can be found on this level, along with a 4-fixture bathroom.
- Entry from the 3-car garage leads to a large mudroom, including a built-in bench with cubbies and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,351 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"