Remarkable Rustic Craftsman House Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- The handsome exterior of this Mountain-Style Craftsman house plan has rustic detailing to give you an impressive home.
- Covered porches front and back are joined by an uncovered sun deck giving your family lots of options.
- From the wide entry foyer, the views open up to the huge living room where a wall of windows brighten the space.
- An L-shaped island in the high end kitchen has room for 6 stools and views of the informal dining room and deck.
- The bedrooms are split with the master suite having the whole left wing of the main floor to itself.
- There's a huge master walk-in closet and a door directly into the laundry room from the master bathroom.
- Get both a pocket office and a larger home office with a giant walk-in storage closet.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the other side of the home has a big walk-in closet.
- The three car garage has extra space on the side for bikes and lawn equipment.
- You can more than double the size of this house by finishing the optional lower level that adds two more bedrooms, a play room and enormous rec area with space for a billiards table, home theater and wet bar.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Finished Lower Level
3D Main Level Plan
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,968 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 612 sq. ft.
- Deck: 301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 484 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2436 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss