Right-Sized Energy Saving House Plan
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus house plan can save 40%-50% on energy costs when built to specs even with its luxurious features such as tray ceilings, French doors and more.
- The enlarged foyer provides for a grand entrance into the spacious great room with its triple sliders to the spacious 312 square foot private covered lanai. Extra wall space is provided for that large flat screen television viewable from both the kitchen and dining room.
- Enter into the lighted niche area and you'll find the smart design for your guest bedrooms with their very own Jack and Jill bathroom.
- The kitchen offers lots of counter space for the cook along with a breakfast bar. Easy access to the garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33051ZR and 33053ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,885 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss