Southern Classic Energy Saver
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus home plan can save 40%-50% on energy costs when built to specs. You'll find plenty of closet space in this southern classic home plan, including two walk-in closets in the master wing alone.
- Both guest bedrooms have private access to the Jack-and-Jill bathroom centrally located behind the lighted niche area.
- The French doors add charm and character to the master wing and the dining room, providing direct access to the oversized 312 square foot covered lanai.
- There is a great open feel as you can move with ease from the spacious great room to the functional kitchen layout and into the private dining area.
- This floor plan wouldn't be complete without giving recognition to the added features such as the extra-wide foyer, ceiling details, and lighted niche that make this design a spectacular home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33052ZR and 33053ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,885 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss