Rockin' Mountain Craftsman with Bonus Room and Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This gable roofed rustic house plan promotes open spaces and spectacular outdoor views. Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room allow for ample amounts of natural light.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area in this rustic home plan is perfect for casual dining or entertaining. From the breakfast area, walk out onto the patio which can be covered or screened.
- The resort-style master suite includes a luxurious bath and large walk-in closet (8'4" by 13'2"). Two additional bedrooms with shared bath complete this cozy ranch floor plan.
- The bonus room option over the garage gives you 426 square feet of expansion space.
- The laundry room is (11'4" by 7'3") is located near the garage which has a workspace in back (measuring 11'8" by 10") giving you space for projects.
- Related Plans: Get a slab with house plan 15884GE. Get a garage workshop with house plan 25632GE (basement) and 15885GE (slab).
- Get a hip roof with house plan 15887GE. Downsize with house plan 15883GE (1,729 sq. ft.; in reverse) and get more room with house plan (2,090 sq. ft.). See the original version, house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,369 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Deck: 271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 279 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 831 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 7"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12