Rockin' Mountain Home with Climbing and Exercise Rooms
5 - 6
About This Plan
- With its striking good looks and spacious rooms, this Mountain house plan goes over the top with an exercise room and climbing room in the optional finished lower level.
- A key design element is the open floor plan that offers sight lines that sweep from room to room.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views.
- Outdoor space includes a covered deck and a pergola-covered open deck plus the big front porch.
- Sliding glass doors all along the back let you easily step outside.
- The master suite has a lovely tray ceiling, two separate walk-in closets and a large private bathroom.
- On the second floor, the loft opens up to a covered deck that gives you views of your back yard.
- With three bedrooms upstairs, two on the main floor and the possibility of a sixth on the lower level, this home is geared for large families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,031 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,753 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,926 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 6"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1439 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss