Rockin' Mountain Home with Climbing and Exercise Rooms
5 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its striking good looks and spacious rooms, this Mountain house plan goes over the top with an exercise room and climbing room in the optional finished lower level.
- A key design element is the open floor plan that offers sight lines that sweep from room to room.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views.
- Outdoor space includes a covered deck and a pergola-covered open deck plus the big front porch.
- Sliding glass doors all along the back let you easily step outside.
- The master suite has a lovely tray ceiling, two separate walk-in closets and a large private bathroom.
- On the second floor, the loft opens up to a covered deck that gives you views of your back yard.
- With three bedrooms upstairs, two on the main floor and the possibility of a sixth on the lower level, this home is geared for large families.