Roof Peak Medley
About This Plan
- Inside and out, this is a house worthy of daydreams. A medley of roof peaks, a sheltered entry, and mullioned windows capture curbside attention. Interior space flows logically and with energy. Ceilings change height, defining rooms and creating atmosphere. Double-height ceilings in the foyer and great room foster a gregarious feeling. Less volume in the dining room, kitchen, and den generate a cozier mood.
- Cheerful sunlight ricochets around the family area at the rear of the house. Windows and a sliding patio door enclose the dining nook. Floor-to-ceiling windows climb the wall of the great room.
- The sink peninsula in the kitchen is open to the great room, allowing the cook to share the warmth of the fireplace, the view to the back yard, and family activities. The gourmet kitchen is linked to the dining room by a butler's pantry, furnished with china cabinets and countertop.
- The first-floor master suite is graced with a tray ceiling in the bedroom, a walk-in closet, and a bath equipped for two with a whirlpool tub and a shower.
- The second floor accommodates two more bedrooms, a bath, and a loft area at the top of the staircase.
- The large bonus room above the garage can be adapted as an extra bedroom, a home office, or a playroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69324AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 719 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss