Room to Grow
About This Plan
- This three bedroom one-story house plan enjoys step-saving convenience, a beautiful stone and siding fa'ade and a covered porch.
- The great room with a gas fireplace and sloped ceiling is visible from the foyer, breakfast room and kitchen creating a large, open gathering area.
- The master bedroom enjoys a luxurious bath, large walk-in closet and raised ceiling.
- A full basement shows a rough-in for a bath and offers space for future living space.
- Related Plans: Get Side-entry garages with house plan 3974ST (1,775 sq. ft) and these 1,611 sq. ft. house plans 3917ST (stone & siding) and 39018ST (brick).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss