Beautiful Siding Combination
About This Plan
- Color and texture are showcased on the exterior with the beautiful combination of stone, brick and siding. Wood trim accents and arches decorate the windows, while the covered porch, supported by four columns, adds to the warm inviting atmosphere.
- The foyer boasts a 10' ceiling height while the overall ceilings are framed at 8'. Two windows, 7'6" tall, stand next to the zero clearance gas fireplace on the rear wall and are visible from the foyer.
- Two 10" wood columns introduce the great room where a slope ceiling peaks at 14'. A peninsula, with seating offers interaction with the kitchen and views to the great room.
- A cantilever bay window is a beautiful accent for the dining area and sliding glass doors lead to the wonderfully spacious screened porch.
- The master bedroom suite enjoys amenities such as a raised center ceiling height to 9' and a luxurious bath with a double bowl vanity, whirlpool tub, and separate shower enclosure.
- Split stairs lead to an unfinished walk-out basement.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 3947ST.
- Go smaller with these 1,611 sq. ft. house plans: 3917ST (stone and siding) and 39018ST (brick).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 155 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss