Roomy Craftsman with Room for Expansion
4 - 6
About This Plan
- With plenty of room for a large family, this good-looking Craftsman home can even be expanded further by finishing the lower level.
- The huge dining room stands ready for all your entertaining and holiday meals.
- There's a second sink in the kitchen island and a six burner stove, making this kitchen a chef's delight.
- Views extend all the way through the nook to the giant great room with its lovely coffered ceiling.
- And who wouldn't love a craft room set up with lots of storage and a triple window to bring in light?
- The first floor master suite comes with its own laundry room.
- Upstairs, a second laundry room serves the four bedrooms on this level.
- The game room is for all to enjoy or to use as a playroom or teen hang out.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an extra bedroom, wet bar and massive great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 781 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 4"
- Depth: 53' 3"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 822 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss