Roomy French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant on the outside and spacious on the inside, this French Country home plan has four bedrooms and lots of room to spread out.
- Pine beams serve to separate the dining room from the foyer and living room.
- Brick arches add visual interest to the transition between the living room and kitchen.
- The big country kitchen and breakfast nook also have pine beams on the ceiling.
- The master suite is huge with a spa-like bathroom and two walk-in closets, one with a handy drop-down ironing board.
- Dine outdoors in the rear covered porch with its outdoor kitchen.
- Stairs off the mudroom lead up to the second floor bonus room.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 916 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 87' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 997 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12