Rotunda Adds a Special Touch
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A stone and stucco facade provides an elegant first impression to this home plan with a central rotunda.
- The entry foyer leads to the rotunda giving a dramatic flair to this spacious home plan. It rises from 13' to 14' and has open arches leading to the great room and kitchen with center island.
- The breakfast nook has panoramic views to the covered patio and yard beyond. A butler's pantry provides access from the kitchen to the formal dining room with 11'6" ceilings for easy entertaining.
- The master suite is privately located in the rear of the home with a master bath retreat including spa tub, dual sinks and a fabulous walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms and two full baths are located on the opposite side of the house. An extra bedroom/study for guests has 11'6" ceilings.
- A 3-car garage completes this spacious house plan.
- Related Plans: There are two other versions of this popular house plan - 31107D and 31044D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,198 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 459 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 9"
- Depth: 73' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection