Rotunda Adds a Special Touch
About This Plan
- A stone and stucco facade provides an elegant first impression to this home plan with a central rotunda.
- The entry foyer leads to the rotunda giving a dramatic flair to this spacious home plan. It rises from 13' to 14' and has open arches leading to the great room and kitchen with center island.
- The breakfast nook has panoramic views to the covered patio and yard beyond. A butler's pantry provides access from the kitchen to the formal dining room with 11'6" ceilings for easy entertaining.
- The master suite is privately located in the rear of the home with a master bath retreat including spa tub, dual sinks and a fabulous walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms and two full baths are located on the opposite side of the house. An extra bedroom/study for guests has 11'6" ceilings.
- A 3-car garage completes this spacious house plan.
- Related Plans: There are two other versions of this popular house plan - 31107D and 31044D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,198 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 9"
- Depth: 73' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick