Elegant Rotunda Adds Flair
About This Plan
- A brick and stucco exterior and arched windows are a few of the details that provide an elegant first impression to this home plan with central rotunda.
- The entry foyer leads to a rotunda giving a dramatic flair to this spacious home plan as it opens to the rotunda with ceilings rising from 13' to 14'. Flat arches open to the great room and kitchen with center isle. A breakfast nook has panoramic views to the covered patio and yard beyond.
- Step through the butler's pantry to the dining room with 11'6" ceilings. Great for guests or family dinners.
- The master suite is privately located in the rear of the home with a master bath retreat including spa tub, dual sinks and a fabulous walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms and two full baths are located on the opposite side of the home.
- An extra bedroom/study for guests has 11'6" ceilings.
- A 3-car garage completes this spacious plan.
- In the basement version, the stairs run along the back wall shared with the kitchen with the stair opening being opposite the master hall.
- Related Plans: There are two other versions of this popular house plan - 31107D and 31108D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,198 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick