Round-top Windows & Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Round-top windows and a sleek roofline give elegance to this home plan. This split bedroom house plan has 9' boxed ceilings and a formal dining room with columns and 10' ceiling.
- A spacious great room with fireplace and backyard view blends with the kitchen and breakfast room with access to the grilling porch - creating the perfect area for entertaining.
- Indulge yourself in the master suite and private bathroom with the relaxing whirlpool bath and privacy glass block window above.
- An optional bonus room above the garage allows for present or future living space.
- Related Plans: Get an all brick exterior with house plan 59299ND.
- Get an alternate layout with house plan59650ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick