Sleek Roofline and Round-top Windows
About This Plan
- Round-top windows and a sleek roofline give elegance to this home plan. This split bedroom plan has nine-foot boxed ceilings and a formal dining room with columns and ten-foot ceiling.
- A spacious great room with fireplace and backyard view blends with the kitchen and breakfast room with access to the grilling porch - creating the perfect area for entertaining.
- Indulge yourself in the master suite and private bathroom with the relaxing whirlpool bath and privacy glass block window above.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout with house plan 59650ND.
- Gain a 4th bedroom with house plans 59140ND, and 59811ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick