Rugged 2-Bed House Plan with Lower Level Bunk Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A great use of stone and timber creates a stunning exterior from both the front and side view of this 2 bed rustic house plan designed for a sloping lot.
- The main level features an open floor plan with a spacious great room, dining area, and kitchen with a high bar.
- To the right of the great room is a covered grilling porch.
- Down the hall you will find a spacious master suite featuring vaulted ceiling, access to the laundry room, large walk-in closet, and a large private bath. Bedroom two is also found on this side of the home as well as a hall bath.
- The lower level of this home contains space for a bunk room or game room, a full bath, and access to the lower covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 37' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick