Rugged and Rustic Inside and Out
About This Plan
- A wonderful wrap-around porch gives you great outdoor living on three sides of this rustic home plan.
- A large vaulted great room with exposed timber trusses and an open kitchen / dining room help create a dramatic interior. The island in the kitchen has seating for informal meals.
- A study shares a fireplace with the master bedroom and can be turned into its own private sitting area.
- Open to the great room below, the second floor loft is a great hang-out spot.
- Two bedrooms on this level share a bath and complete the home plan.
- The depth of the home (counting the “stair tower” in front and the bump-out in back) is 35.5’. Without the stair tower and bump-out it is 28’ deep.The width of the foundation (not counting the side porch) is 67.5’. The side porch, as-drawn, is 10’ in width and 24’ in depth.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plan: Extend the porch and get a true outdoor living room with house plan 18709CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick