Rugged and Rustic Inside and Out
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wonderful wrap-around porch gives you great outdoor living on three sides of this rustic home plan.
- A large vaulted great room with exposed timber trusses and an open kitchen / dining room help create a dramatic interior. The island in the kitchen has seating for informal meals.
- A study shares a fireplace with the master bedroom and can be turned into its own private sitting area.
- Open to the great room below, the second floor loft is a great hang-out spot.
- Two bedrooms on this level share a bath and complete the home plan.
- The depth of the home (counting the “stair tower” in front
and the bump-out in back) is 35.5’. Without the stair tower and bump-out it is
28’ deep.The width of the foundation (not counting the side porch) is
67.5’. The side porch, as-drawn, is 10’ in width and 24’ in depth.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plan: Extend the porch and get a true outdoor living room with house plan 18709CK.