Rugged Country House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- Stone and timber columns can be found on the covered front porch and the covered grilling porch of this 1-bed rugged country house plan.
- This cozy home has an open floor plan complete with a large great room and dining area combination with fireplace and a spacious kitchen featuring a high bar.
- The hall outside the master suite contains a half bath for guests. Character is added to the master bedroom with transom windows.
- You will also find a lavish walk-in closet, a master bath with a corner glass shower, and access to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,004 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 3"
- Depth: 25' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick