Rugged Craftsman Home Plan with Spectacular Rear Deck
3 - 5
About This Plan
- 10' high ceilings make this rugged Craftsman home feel even larger.
- In the home office the ceiling vaults up to 13' high.
- Walls of glass along the back of the home overlook the spacious covered rear deck with its outdoor fireplace.
- In the master suite, sliding glass doors take you to an uncovered deck where you can catch the sun.
- Corner windows frame the kitchen sink offering beautiful views outside.
- On the second floor, two large bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and a shared bathroom.
- The play room on this level features a covered deck.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain two more bedrooms, a home theater and a massive family room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,042 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,585 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,562 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 842 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 6"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1144 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12