Rugged Craftsman Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enter the home through the vaulted foyer, where you will find yourself looking straight at the large vaulted great room and out through the large windows at the rear of the home. The great room is connected to both the kitchen and the dining room, sure to satisfy anyone with a love of open concept living.
- Moving left from the vaulted foyer you arrive at the vaulted master suite, which also has direct access to the covered deck.
- The master suite includes a large u-shaped walk-in closet, a private toilet, and his and hers sinks.
- There are an additional two bedrooms at the other end of the home, as well as one of our signature flex room at the front of the home.
- Upstairs there is a loft space as well as an office/additional bedroom/flex room and half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 493 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 88' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side