Rugged Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A handsome mix of exterior materials blend together nicely in this Craftsman house plan.
- Work from home in the quiet study that has views of the front of your lot through the covered porch.
- The main living space is all open concept so you can see from the kitchen island all the way back to the covered porch in back.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb for the homeowners.
- In the master bathroom, an oversized, spacious shower is an added plus.
- Let the kids play up in the big second floor game room or watch movies in the media room.
- Three family bedrooms easily fit into this floor, sharing a hall bathroom with two sinks and multiple entrances.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for plan delivery.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater