Rugged Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A handsome mix of exterior materials blend together nicely in this Craftsman house plan.
- Work from home in the quiet study that has views of the front of your lot through the covered porch.
- The main living space is all open concept so you can see from the kitchen island all the way back to the covered porch in back.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb for the homeowners.
- In the master bathroom, an oversized, spacious shower is an added plus.
- Let the kids play up in the big second floor game room or watch movies in the media room.
- Three family bedrooms easily fit into this floor, sharing a hall bathroom with two sinks and multiple entrances.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for plan delivery.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick