Rugged Craftsman House Plan With Accessory Dwelling Unit
About This Plan
- This rugged Craftsman house plan comes with a big wrap-around porch and all sorts of luxurious amenities, with the added bonus of an accessory dwelling unit.
- The main house boasts both formal and informal living areas with interior columns and gracious tray ceilings off the foyer.
- In the informal family area, a massive kitchen island faces the eaing nook and large family room that has double doors to the open deck.
- A second private deck can be found off the study.
- The beautiful second floor has a glorious vaulted master suite with an upscale master bathroom warmed by a two-way fireplace.
- Take the balcony brisge across to the accessory dwelling unit that has a kitchenette and private bathroom - ideal for in-laws.
- There's even a private staircase that takes you down to the porch and ground level so you have your own separate entrance.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss