Rugged Craftsman House Plan with Fully-Loaded Apartment Over Garage
About This Plan
- This exclusive craftsman house plan showcases rugged features with timber-frame gable roofs, exposed beams, natural tones, and stone accents inside and out.
- The grand front porch welcomes you into the heart of the home, which includes an open layout combining the gathering room, kitchen, and dining room. Large, sliding doors lead to a covered veranda and a cozy fireplace provides a sense of comfort.
- The kitchen provides ample space for meal preparation and a walk-in pantry sits behind a pocket door, near the mudroom.
- The first-level, master suite reveals a vaulted ceiling, wardrobe which connects to the laundry room, and a bathroom with two sinks and a separate toilet room. A flex space near the front of the home awaits the homeowner's finishing touch.
- Two additional bedroom suites are located on the second level, along with a spacious bonus room in between. A fully-loaded apartment above the garage can serve as an in-law suite or the perfect space for long-term guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,523 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,651 sq. ft.
- Entry: 44 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 787 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"