Rugged Craftsman With Drop-Dead Gorgeous Views In Back
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A very open concept with great views out the back and at an angle with the stepping back in plan of the exterior walls.
- Three bedrooms or two and an office on the main floor, and plenty of bedroom options on the basement level.
- The master suite is tied directly to the laundry for a very convenient work flow.
- With the master bedroom being tucked quietly away on one side of the home, entertaining and resting can happen simultaneously without worries.
- The very large covered deck is the perfect place to take in the view or get some fresh air and with large double doors from the living room, the combination of the two spaces is an entertainers dream.
- Related Plan: Get a version with a 1-car garage with house plan 64475SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,459 sq. ft.
- Deck: 555 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 283 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,795 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 813 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss