Rugged Good Looks
About This Plan
- Spacious and beautiful, this impressive rugged home plan has everything you could ask for and more.
- Views from the foyer extend straight back through the open rail staircase to the extra-large great room with its two-sided fireplace shared by the lounge area.
- Nine windows brighten the lounge that has a huge wet bar made for entertaining on a grand scale.
- Functionality is designed in with thoughtful touches like the huge walk-in coat closet by the mud room with a locker section at the far end of the hall.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream with not one but two islands and an over-sized walk-in pantry.
- The first floor master suite boasts a tray ceiling, large spa bathroom and an enormous walk-in closet divided into sections.
- On the lower level, the luxuries continue with a wine cellar, home office and dedicated exercise room.
- One more bedroom room and a big family room complete this spectacular 3 bedroom home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,878 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,735 sq. ft.
- Entry: 117 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,513 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 0"
- Depth: 98' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1380 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss