Rugged Good Looks
About This Plan
- As beautiful as the rugged exterior of this Craftsman home is, the inside is equally spectacular.
- The open floor plan enhances the wide, open spaces with their vaulted and beamed ceilings.
- The kitchen has a pass-through window to an outdoor eating bar, one of four outdoor porches for you to enjoy.
- A wine cellar and walk-in pantry ensure that you can entertain in style.
- The luxurious first floor master suite also has beamed ceilings plus its own private patio.
- Three bedrooms and a huge bonus space with a deck attached, make the second floor just as appealing as the first floor!
- Bedroom 3 vaults up to 12'11".
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,130 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 7"
- Depth: 95' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1310 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick