Rugged Modern Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Man Cave and Optional Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This rugged modern modern mountain house plan has a seven gables with decorative wood bracketing and stone detailing on the exterior.
- The center of the home has a 2-story great room open to the dining room and kitchen. Entertain outside on the screened covered deck with outdoor kitchen and either of the two sun decks.
- The master is the only bedroom on this floor and it has a fireplace on the back wall. Across the home, the "man cave" has access to the sun deck through double doors and to the lower level the upstairs by the spiral stair.
- Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, an office and an open deck off the bonus room.
- There is parking for 3-cars plus loads of room for the kids' toys in the lower level garage. A theater, game room, extra bed and flex room also come with the plans.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Deck: 410 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1993 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss